A Few of my Favorite Things

 

 

A Few of My Favorite Things:

1. Pink: The colour Pink has always been a comfort colour to me, it's a colour I was always drawn to and colour that without a doubt makes me happy.

2. Mirror: The heart shape mirror, represents my time in the morning getting ready, I use this mirror when putting on my makeup in the morning, a time which I take for myself as a form of selfcare.

3. Shoes: These ridiculous, extra shoes, are the shoes I wore to the most recent Strike Magazine Lauch in which I was a stylist for the previous Issue. They resemble point shoes and they remind me of ballet class when I was younger. 

4. Purse: The vintage Dooney & Bourke purse makes me happy because when I was a kid I was commonly bullied for being a "girly girl" the purse reminds me that I am in a place in my life where I can express myself how I please and not to please others. This purse reminds me of Elle Woods from "Legally Blonde" and Sharpey Evans from "High School Musical."

5. Barbie Movie: Barbie Movies were always my comfort movies and I tried to hide that for a long time, but within the last year I have really let myself rewatch them and remind myself of my love for "girly" fashion and things.

6. Hair Clip: No reason it's just pink and is useful 10/10 recommend!

Comments